Re: Feet and shoes

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aheinema_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 04 2001 - 19:05:40 PST

    SAS shoes are sold at better quality shoe stores that carry multiple
brands. You will probably have to call around for a source in your
area. There are only two places in Columbus where I have found them so far.
There was a factory outlet store in Slippery Rock, Pa that had them cheaper.
The store may still be there but I have no knowledge of its current status.
Unfortunately, the company has no toll free number or website address that I
have been able to find on its literature. If anyone knows of these, please
let me know.

        Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus

PS There really IS a Slippery Rock, Pa.

> So Ann where does one find San Antonio Shoes??? Any price is a good price
> when
> my feet hurt - Roberta

---