3-D glasses?

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 04 2001 - 18:28:15 PST

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526
From: ARTNSOUL12@aol.com
I ordered the kit and extra glasses last year at the conference from Sax and
did a lesson with my 5th grade class. It was FANTASTIC!!!! .....
The glasses are expensive, over $1.00 a piece, so if your budget doesn't
permit one per student to keep, just order as many as you can afford and let
them share. Judy, what's the info on that from the Sax catalogue?

Yes, Judy. I'd be really interested in ordering more glasses if we could get
a lower price on individual glasses. Think that might be a chance of getting
them cheaper? Toodles....Bunki

---