Re: winter olympics

---------

From: Ashfaq Ishaq (ishaq_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 04 2001 - 17:06:28 PST

The International Child Art Foundation (www.icaf.org) is interested in
arranging an international children's art exhibition at the Winter Olympics.
Our exhibition - "Children's Visions of the Future" - is based on our
competition program in which over one million children in 86 countries
participated. The exhibition is comprised of the "national" artwork entries
from the 86 countries. These entries can be viewed at
www.ChildArtGallery.org. Please contact me directly if you are interested.

Ashfaq Ishaq