winter olympics

---------

From: artappeal (artappeal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 04 2001 - 16:12:48 PST

Hi!
Are any of you planning any lessons to go along with the Winter Olympics in
Salt Lake City? Anyone want to share? I'll go first, here is a good site
for information:
http://www.uen.org/2002/

The computer teacher and the library teacher at my school are doing a
research project about the winter olympics with our fifth graders. They
asked if I'd like to add an art component. I'd like to, but it would be
great to get some input from you guys. Thanks in advance.

Leah

---