Re: 'Dave Wuerffuel' Question for Jayne-i think!

---------

From: Dave Wuerffel (wuerfeld_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 04 2001 - 16:05:52 PST

Please feel free to contact me offline at wuerfeld@mninter.net. Are you working 2-D or 3-D?
Jayne
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: bex.chill
  To: ArtsEdNet Talk
  Sent: Sunday, November 04, 2001 1:55 PM
  Subject: 'Dave Wuerffuel' Question for Jayne-i think!

    Hi i recieved a message from all the suscribers to artsEdnet and noticed that one e-mail from 'Dave Wuerffel' going by the name of jayne i think, mentioned about having her students draw still life pictures of insects.Iam myself an a-level student and my current project is insects.Iam particularly concentrating on the wings of dragonflies and the sculptural shapes of beetles do you or anyone else have any advice on what would make an effective final piece for this project?
    Any replies would be greatly appreciated.
  ---
leave-artsednet-7600Y@lists.getty.edu

---