Re: Miriam Shapiro

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 04 2001 - 15:51:14 PST

Somehow or other Miriam's last name became misspelled (probably my fault!).
It should read Miriam Schapiro. There are several sites posted on
artcyclopedia, and more images are at http://www.ulrich.wichita.edu - this
one will not be up much longer tho as the exhibit is coming down.
~Michal
whest177@wheatstate.com
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids