3-D Paintings

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 04 2001 - 15:47:47 PST

I was just curious as to how many of you have purchased the Sax 3-D painting
kit - and what projects did you do with it? I bought fluorescent paint and
canvas, but am not sure what direction to take with the actual painting. I
have several ideas, but nothing is really grabbing me.
~Michal
whest177@wheatstate.com
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids