RE: Feet

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ESears_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 04 2001 - 15:34:19 PST

Yeah, yeah, yeah...
I actually had put 'both' first and since I was talking about Dansko and
Bastaad - I didn't want to mislead anyone - as in each pair - not each
shoe..... geez - (but how was my spelling?)

but hey - I always wondered if anyone read my e-mails - thanks for the
confirmation...

and even I wouldn't shell out $200 for shoes (a pair... two shoes... one
right, one left) - yet -
Ellen