Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

TeachersFirst Update - Ramadan

From: BJ Berquist (berquist_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 04 2001 - 15:25:04 PST

TeachersFirst Update November 5, 2001

This year, the Muslim holy month of Ramadan begins in mid-November. This
is an especially good year to explain the meaning and symbolism of
Ramadan. Even better, why not let your Muslim students help with the
lesson. Our TeachersFirst resources collection includes several
newly-updated information sources that can be helpful for both teachers
and students. This is a wonderful opportunity to build some cultural
bridges. The Ramadan resources are at:

Forwarded by,
BJ Berquist,
Associate Educator, TAPPED IN