RE: Feet

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ESears_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 04 2001 - 15:13:29 PST

> When I first joined ArtsEdNet there was a thread about shoes.

there was - and I still swear by Dansko clogs - and Bastad if you can find
them (these are chef's clogs - check one of their catalogs). $100 + for
each but I order from a store in Kansas (maybe? they are a Birk's store)
and they have seconds occasionally - I can get a pair for $50 -

Now have added Born and Clarks
Ellen

---