Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: special needs students

From: Cindi Hiers (suwanneecrew_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 04 2001 - 13:56:51 PST

   Dori wrote: I'm looking for ideas, books and/or
websites about teaching art todevelopmentaly disabled
teens.<<<< Dori, what are the disabilities? Do they
have IEP's? Are they in school or do they go to
special area courses? What is your subject/job? Your
state/agency standards for education? Specific age
group? These answers matter in answering your
question. I have worked with these types of student
before and can help you. Cindi

Do You Yahoo!?
Find a job, post your resume.