Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Art about Sports - Internet lesson

From: Judy Decker (Jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 04 2001 - 13:14:54 PST

Well.... I did search for all of my "Art about Sports" links again... I put
a quickie lesson online:

My sixth graders will be doing a drawing/watercolor using sports figures.

Let me know if you have links to other Art about Sports (BTW -I couldn't
find the Kirchner "Hockey Players" and Kandinksy "Lyric - Rider on Horse"
from Shorewood in high quality images -- only small images on poster sites)

Seventh graders will be using sports images (construction paper collage
with printmaking) -- Jacob Lawrence and Wassily Kandinsky:

Judy Decker