Re: Feet

---------

From: Rick (rlarson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 04 2001 - 13:16:21 PST

Well, as long as this came up, I use a halflinger( sp?) shoe and use magnetic
insoles.
My feet and legs used to ache terribly but they are fine now. I also have a tile
floor.
The magnetic( Nikken- but I'm sure other brands would work- except scholl's)
insoles helped my legs, and the shoes saved my feet.
Betsy

Rdunkelart@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 11/4/01 9:06:54 AM Central Standard Time,
> suwanneecrew@yahoo.com writes:
>
> << FEET!!!! I have tile floors and feel
> like a 90 year old, >>

---