Re: Feet

---------

From: melinda Mosley-Bullard (mose_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 04 2001 - 13:04:00 PST

I buy SAS. I like going to the store in St Augustine, Fl., too. THey have 10
cent cokes and popcorn, and give away truffles for the chocolate
fans...Also, they have a customer appreciation day in which preferred
customers get 10-15 percent (I don't remember which) off twice a year--no
sales.
There shoes are expensive and somewhat old ladyish, but who cares when your
feet feel good???