help needed in finding suitable artist

---------

From: bex.chill (bex.chill_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 04 2001 - 12:09:33 PST

hi , Iam an a-level student and my current project is insects. At the moment
Iam producing a sketch pad particularly concentrating on the sculptural
shapes of beetles and the beautiful celofane like wings of dragonflies.My
final piece must show a strong influence from an artist of my choice, they
dont have to be directly linked with insects , but if their work is
'insect-like' it would be ideal!Could anyone please, please give me any
ideas or does anyone know of a website where I could find the work of such
an artist?
Your help will be greatly appreciated!
Thanks,
 bec.