Re: Feet

---------

From: Dennis Golombek (dennis_golombek_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 04 2001 - 09:07:45 PST

You've touched a sore subject with me. Our hallways are terrazo and classrooms linoleum but I've suffered from bad feet  and weak ankles since being a youth.Stepped on too many times playing football and my ankles got screwed up from playing hockey. I have orthotics made by a podiatrist. They also help the arthritc knees and the two herniated disks in my spine. (Isn't getting mature fun ?) I also have to watch my feet because of diabetes.

My shoes are P.W. Minor shoes that have extra depth in them for the orthotics with thick rubber soles.  Retirement in a few years may help these dogs of mine.

Dennis

Dennis Golombek
Lowry Middle School
North Tonawanda, NY