Re: resource for cat images

---------

From: Susan Holland (Susan_Holland_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 04 2001 - 06:20:35 PST

Have you seen the books Why Cats Paint? by Heather Busch and Burton Silver??
It has photos of cats "making art" and attributes their works to particular
aesthetic styles. The book compares cat art to works be well known artists.
It would either amuse or confuse second graders. Now that I think about it,
I'm kind of confused whether these authors are serious or not. ISDN
0-89815-612-2

artsednet@lists.getty.edu writes:
>I am preparing a lesson/unit on cats for my second graders and found the
>book called: The Indispensable Cat by Jean-Claude Suares [ISBN:
>1567312810] at Barnes and Noble on their bargain rack for 6.98.

---