Please retest my load time

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 04 2001 - 05:24:16 PST

I think I have fixed my slow loading Artist of the Week page.
I changed the drawings from jpeg to gif format. They take up
a lot less space and still look good. If it works I'll fix my other
similar pages and I'll know how to publish these in the future.
The new URL address for the page is:
http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/rosedale/ArtistOfTheWeek11.2.01.html

Just drop me a line and tell me how long it took to load this time.
This is a real concern if you are not on DSL or Cable.
                                                            Thanks, Woody in KC

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on  mailto:wduncan@kc.rr.com