Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Please retest my load time

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 04 2001 - 05:24:16 PST

I think I have fixed my slow loading Artist of the Week page.
I changed the drawings from jpeg to gif format. They take up
a lot less space and still look good. If it works I'll fix my other
similar pages and I'll know how to publish these in the future.
The new URL address for the page is:

Just drop me a line and tell me how long it took to load this time.
This is a real concern if you are not on DSL or Cable.
                                                            Thanks, Woody in KC

                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on
 my watercolors are at