Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Ideas for Oil Pastels

From: Judy Decker (Jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Nov 03 2001 - 10:46:22 PST

I just checked the Crayola site that was posted a few days ago...LOTS of
ideas for oil pastels (could use water soluable ones, too). Most of the
ideas are for elementary level....but I liked the one for Jim Dine.

Jim Dine Lesson:

I liked the lesson for Greek masks too (they use Model Magic -- but you
could use regular firing clay).

I added a link to Crayola Lessons from my Art Ed page: (click on Lesson Plans at top).

Judy Decker