Ideas for Oil Pastels

---------

From: Judy Decker (Jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Nov 03 2001 - 10:46:22 PST

I just checked the Crayola site that was posted a few days ago...LOTS of
ideas for oil pastels (could use water soluable ones, too). Most of the
ideas are for elementary level....but I liked the one for Jim Dine.
http://www.crayola.com/educators/lessons/index.cfm

Jim Dine Lesson:
http://www.crayola.com/educators/lessons/display.cfm?id=330

I liked the lesson for Greek masks too (they use Model Magic -- but you
could use regular firing clay).

I added a link to Crayola Lessons from my Art Ed page:
http://www2.wcoil.com/~mdecker/arted.htm (click on Lesson Plans at top).

Judy Decker

---