Re: Help students and teachers in America!!!

---------

From: Mark Alexander (malexander06_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Nov 03 2001 - 08:01:50 PST

Dear RB,
You sound angry. Do you have a suggestion about how we could better help
those in Ghana, or are you saying we shouldn't help them? Is it your point
that Howard Stern has already taken care of them, or that we should be
helping someone else instead? Or, are you asking for help for yourself? If
you need help, could you please be a little more specific about how you
think we on ArtsEdNetTalk could actually help you?
The hundreds of art teachers and others who regularly use ArtsEdNetTalk are
a great resource for one another, and you are invited to participate. Just
cordially make suggestions or politely ask for assistance, and all the joys
of helping and being helped are yours. Free. Please let us know how we can
help you, or jump right in and help others.
Thanks, Mark Alexander