Re: salary follow up

---------

From: brenda robson (robsonbrenda_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Nov 03 2001 - 07:20:54 PST

I think it is 75 a day.
I am definately going to ask 26k if they want me full time.
I know my 13k sound light but my hours are amazing and I only teach 100
kids. It equal to 1 1/2 days a week.

Thanks for all the help! I won't undersell myself!

Jan, What school did you teach at? Where are you now?
What did you mean when you said they may find a creative way to get me in?
 Do you mean certification? I know Booker T. Washington school of visual
arts will hire artists without degrees. They don't have any openings now.
But the director said sometimes they grant honorary certification. I
can't imagine they would do that w/out a BA.

---