Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

New Artists of the Week Drawings

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Nov 03 2001 - 04:47:21 PST

I just published an update to my students Artists of the Week
drawings from their art notebooks.
I'm a bit concerned that I'm putting too many images on one page for
people with a phone line hookup to the internet. Send me an e-mail and
let me know how long it takes to load.
                                        Thanks, Woody in KC

                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on