anatomy class

---------

From: Deb Mortl (dmortl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 02 2001 - 19:45:58 PST

Our science teacher is having the 12th grade anatomy class do "mouth
drawings" (drawing done WITH the lips, not OF the lips!) to help them
understand both the muscles of the face, and the handicap of learing to work
without your arms. They are really getting a lot out of it, and have been
sharing their experiences with me. Has anyone ever done this with their art
classes?