Re: Papier mache pumpkin ?

---------

From: Rick (rlarson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 02 2001 - 17:44:13 PST

Can you turn them upside down and make them into faces of some kind? the kids
could draw with markers. I am visualizing these beautiful orange airy forms-
maybe make a class mobile out of them? When the balloons deflate on my kids', I
have them blow another one up to fit, or stuff with newspaper. I can't see
doing that with 1st graders though- I bet just blowing up the balloons was a
feat! We all have this happen to us- Betsy

artappeal wrote:

> Should I quit while I'm not ahead and do something else
> tomorrow? or should we attempt to save these somehow?
> Sadder and definitely not wiser,

---