Photoshop/Pagemaker

---------

From: jpawlow2 (jpawlow2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 02 2001 - 15:35:26 PST

Congratulations on getting the Adobe Desktop Publishing package for school.
Even at the Educational Discount it is not expensive. You can lobby for the
school to give you a copy since it is legal to have a copy at work and at
home. This sometimes works with me, but not always. Once great site for
getting the educational versions of all software at great prices is:
www.campustech.com. You need a valid ID (paycheck stub is sufficient) or
college ID to be eligible. Their prices are good but even with their
discounts the software you are talking about is expensive. Good luck.

Jane

---