Re: Photoshop/Pagemaker

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 02 2001 - 14:18:51 PST

When software vendors have asked me for proof that I'm
a teacher they have been very open about what they will
take as proof. I've been told to photo copy any of the
following: Id badge, pay stub, letter from the school office,
etc. then fax it to them. They just file it to cover themselves
when they sell at a discount. I'm sure they get a similar discount
from the software publisher.
                                                        Woody in KC

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail