Re: artsednet digest: October 30, 2001

---------

From: Christene Sandeson (c.sandeson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 02 2001 - 12:57:07 PST

Hi to all who responded to my art careers question - I have added
your ideas to my file. But first, let me share with you some of the
sites I have found, the first one is from someone on this list - if
anyone finds it helpful:

http://kinderart.com/artspeak/artart2.htm
        This page on the site lists 212 careers to do with an Art
degree but I couldn't cut and paste the list - had to print it out -
six pages!.

http://www.arizonapsa.org/careersarts.html
        Performance & Applied Arts Career Listings
        Subject & schools that have courses in Advertising Design,
Animation, Commercial Art, Culinary, Desktop Publishing,
Drafting / CAD, Graphic Design, Interior Design, Music &
Recording Arts, Video Production

http://wallkill.k12.nj.us/finearts/artcareers.html
        Who hires artists any way? Pofiles of the type of companies
that are the largest employers ofartists and those with
which career artists will most often deal.

http://members.aol.com/GRBowles/papers/Careers.htmlCareers in ArtArtArtArt
              This list is to inform students of the many careers available
in the arts.

http://www.123-jobs.com/
        UsJobBoard.com Search their Jobs database:

http://www.aquentpartners.com/hire/index.html
        Aquent is a talent agency that represents and places Graphic
                                Design, Web Design, Production Art,
Presentation Graphics, Writing, Illustration, Project
Management, and Desktop Support talent.

http://www.blach.losaltos.k12.ca.us/staff/andrews/index.html
        Bookmarked ART CAREERS & COLLEGES

http://www.uncwil.edu/stuaff/career/Majors/