Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: artsednet digest: October 30, 2001

From: Christene Sandeson (c.sandeson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 02 2001 - 12:57:07 PST

Hi to all who responded to my art careers question - I have added
your ideas to my file. But first, let me share with you some of the
sites I have found, the first one is from someone on this list - if
anyone finds it helpful:
        This page on the site lists 212 careers to do with an Art
degree but I couldn't cut and paste the list - had to print it out -
six pages!.
        Performance & Applied Arts Career Listings
        Subject & schools that have courses in Advertising Design,
Animation, Commercial Art, Culinary, Desktop Publishing,
Drafting / CAD, Graphic Design, Interior Design, Music &
Recording Arts, Video Production
        Who hires artists any way? Pofiles of the type of companies
that are the largest employers ofartists and those with
which career artists will most often deal. in ArtArtArtArt
              This list is to inform students of the many careers available
in the arts. Search their Jobs database:
        Aquent is a talent agency that represents and places Graphic
                                Design, Web Design, Production Art,
Presentation Graphics, Writing, Illustration, Project
Management, and Desktop Support talent.
        Bookmarked ART CAREERS & COLLEGES
        What Can I Do With A Major In...?
              STUDIO ART