pagemaker/photoshop

---------

From: Jeannie Sandoval (jensando_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 02 2001 - 08:14:55 PST

hey there....
go through the yearbook company to buy the program. I
got ours very cheap through them because they buy in
bulk and can offer it cheaper than a lot of companies.
I am the yearbook advisor and recently requested
photoshop from my yearbook company and all i had to do
was send in a letter on school letterhead. I have
saved quite a bit of money. Might work for you.
good luck!
jeannie in ga

ps... see if there are any SDU classes on pagemaker in
your area. I took a class and it was a great
experience. ALso, most yearbook companies hold
workshops and will teach you how to use the programs too.