Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

New art ideas on website

From: ISDN Telcomplus (maryann_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 02 2001 - 08:06:49 PST

Yoo hoo! My website has a bunch of new (freeof course) art ideas from my
books on art for kids, and also, for the people asking me about "how to
publish", I put up a handout from a workshop I just did on that topic that
might help get you started. You can write with any questions. Also a handout
from the Great Artists book with lots of art ideas included is there too.

Happy November!! (How did it get to be November already??)

  ~ MaryAnn F. Kohl ~