Virginia Universities for Fashion

---------

From: Juline Chevalier (julinec_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 02 2001 - 06:39:44 PST

Hi all

As a Virginian I just wanted to clarify someone's
University. The school *is* in Richmond, but is
called VCU (Virginia Commonwealth University at
www.vcu.edu) and they have a Fashion Design and
Merchandising Program that is supposedly good. A
friend's brother is in the program and is enjoying it
a great deal.

Hope this helps!

-Juline

P.S.
Virginia Tech is in Blacksburg and THE University of
Virginia (my alma mater) is in Charlottesville:)

=====
"Eat well, kiss well, work ditto and you'll die happy." -Gauguin

"But genius is nothing more nor less than childhood recovered at will..." -Baudelaire