mad hatter - paper bag hats

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ESears_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 02 2001 - 06:05:18 PST

I have always said I could teach any class all year with Smithsonian
magazine as my text...
I was flipping through previous issues and came upon the 'Mad Hatter'
article again. (I'm sure it was posted before). Smithsonian, July 2000
Occasionally a posts comes through with requests for ideas for art clubs,
end of the year, meetings etc... this brief article is fun -
created by the Hawaiian artist Moses - all hats are constructed using paper
bags.
Ellen

---