Re: Impending paper-mache disaster! any advice?

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 01 2001 - 18:32:49 PST

> I am laughing so hard - I have had similiar situations only we were making
> insect
> bodies so the shrinking and unraveling was to our advantage. Take your
> shrunken mis-shapen balls and spray them with gold and as Gabrielle would
> say - "glitter them" - anything looks good with glitter~~~~!!!!" Roberta

Oooooh, I agree! Tell the students that their pumpkins are now going to be
abstracted! Paint them, glitter them, add feathers. Then give them to the
teacher who requested them and tell her that these are much more artistic!
:-) The kids will think you are superwoman!
~Michal
whest177@wheatstate.com
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids