Re: Photoshop/Pagemaker

---------

Bicyclken_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Thu Nov 01 2001 - 16:55:44 PST

In a message dated 11/01/2001 3:34:22 PM Pacific Standard Time,
clarkda@glasscity.net writes:

> The school got this packet at
> a greatly reduced price because it is at education prices. So, my
> question to you all is Will Adobe give me the teacher the same price
> break?

Contact Adobe .com and get their price list for an educational version. Or
go to one of the online book/software sellers and ask for their
student/teacher deals on Adobe products. Better yet, ask who bought it for
your school and get them to order it for you.

Ken Schwab

---