RE: Fashion Design Programs

---------

From: Jane Manner (jmanner_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 01 2001 - 16:42:01 PST

The school in America considered the best and most closely related to the
actual industry is FIT in New York. Fashion Institute of
Technology-associate degrees,4 year and post graduate-part of SUNY (State
University of New York.) Students do need some expertise as they are
applying if they expect scholarships because they must design, illustrate,
and construct several garments for the application portfolio.