Re: Photoshop/Pagemaker

---------

From: Deb Mortl (dmortl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 01 2001 - 16:22:30 PST

You can probably get a price break for using the programs at home. Go to
adobe.com, then click on adobe in education, then programs or pakcages for
educators (something like that). They are very complicated programs since
they can do SO much, but once you play around with them it gets easier since
they are really user friendly....