Molas with H.S. students

---------

From: Colleen (colleen.brennan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 01 2001 - 15:15:36 PST

Hi everyone,
I'm looking for some tips here. I want to try to have my 10th graders make
some simple Molas. I've done them (personally) before and I know they can
be time consuming, but I plan to restrict the number of layers the
students can do as well as the size. Has anyone tried this with before
with middle/high school students? If so, I'd love some tips and tricks to
make the project go smoother. Thanks!

Colleen

---