Re: salary follow up

---------

From: Susan Holland (Susan_Holland_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 01 2001 - 14:42:27 PST

artsednet@lists.getty.edu writes:
>I don't have a BA (only and AA in Graphic Art) so I don't think I can ask
>33k, can I?
Hey, I figure you can always ask!! In your first message, you said the PTA
approached you, so it sounds like they're interested in hiring you. I'd tell
them I think the person who fills the position deserves the going rate. If
they come back with a different offer based on your credentials, you can then
consider it.

---