Teacher chat line

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 01 2001 - 14:37:53 PST

Hi All, I just came across this blurb and thought it might interest some of
you. Judy

Online Teacher Chat Rooms Becoming Popular Professional Development Tool
Teachers increasingly are using Web sites to engage in
professional-development chats with other educators. Teachers.net, one of
the most popular sites, allows teachers to post queries on message boards or
talk online with peers and industry experts, including Howard Gardner, Harry
Wong and Alfie Kohn. Teacher Magazine (11/1)

jnagel@saxarts.com

---