Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: falling apart

From: Janice Keenan (jekteachme_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 01 2001 - 14:10:22 PST

>As for my back..the jury is in with an MRI
>verdict..."bulging disc"
>which can
>also be called herniated. I am now teaching no more
>than 3 hours a day
>an assistant teacher.

  I'm part of the club too....I have a herniated disk,
got it 10 years ago. The pain comes and goes but it is
livable..lots of stretching and keeping the weight
  It's great you are able to have an assistant! Fat
chance that would ever happen here in my district.
  Take care and see you at NAEA!
   Jan in Miami

Do You Yahoo!?