Re: artists signature symbols

---------

From: mark alexander (markcalexander_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 01 2001 - 09:24:03 PST

 Albrecht Durer used a symbol signature with an A straddling a smaller D.
  Ajax50@aol.com wrote: I remember when I was in college,(way back) that we did
something with artists symbols. The artists used them instead of their signitures. I hope I'm being clear. The one I remember was Michelangelo's, but were there
others. And if so is there a website or a book about
this subject.
TD in NJ