Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: help me load my kiln

From: Jayna Ledbetter (jayna_99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 30 2000 - 18:06:40 PST

Thanks for all of your suggestions and feedback- I
will be sure to let you all know how my first firing
goes. If I can get extra posts by Tuesday I plan to do
it then. We have a strings concert that night and
since I live twenty minutes from school I won't go
home and I will still be on campus as the kiln shuts
off- I'll feel safer that way! Wish me luck...

Do You Yahoo!?