Re: Primary Colors

---------

From: Bill Sechler (BillSe_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 30 2000 - 15:15:11 PST

You are refering to CMYK primary colors, which are the publishing industry standard, the K stands for black.

>>> menichino@infoblvd.net 11/30 2:40 PM >>>
Hi all --
I've recently had it brought to my attention that the current accepted
primary colors are magenta, cyan, and yellow. I teach elementary art and
I'm wondering if I really need to point out that fact or if I should
continue referring to the primary colors the way I always have -- red,
yellow, and blue!
Anyone have an opinion?
Thanks --
Liz in rural NY