Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: re: pennant text

From: Bill Sechler (BillSe_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 30 2000 - 07:41:21 PST

After dragging or drawing a shape path and typing the text invert the text to the inside of the shape.

>>> 11/29 4:11 PM >>>

I thought you could only create a path for the text to follow - in other
words, text around a graphic. How would you get it to fit inside of a

>Illustrator, first create a path and type your text, select the type and
>choose a typeface and color.

Get more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download :