Re: aol and artsednet

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 29 2000 - 19:12:35 PST

Eileen,
I downloaded Netscape 6.0 for a while (AOL owns Netscape) and
I agree, it did not look or feel right. I also thought it conflicted with
other programs on my system. That was before I upgraded to my new
i-Mac G3 DV. I still have no desire to go back to 6.0. I guess it was
the aesthetics of it.
Woody in KC

--
I'm from Kansas, where the voters threw out
To respond to me privately via E-mail