Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: aol and artsednet

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 29 2000 - 19:12:35 PST

I downloaded Netscape 6.0 for a while (AOL owns Netscape) and
I agree, it did not look or feel right. I also thought it conflicted with
other programs on my system. That was before I upgraded to my new
i-Mac G3 DV. I still have no desire to go back to 6.0. I guess it was
the aesthetics of it.
Woody in KC wrote:
> Susan, I have aol and have had a lot of trouble receiving my emails from
> Artsednet too but don't think it is because of 6.0 since I now have 5.0
> again. Matter of fact,shortly after downloading 6.0 my service did not work
> at all. The technician who I paid to fix things said that you can't download
> 6.0 and 5.0 in the same drive. For example if 5.0 is in "C", you must
> download 6.0 in "D". But after using 6.0 for a short time I have to admit
> that I didn't like the aesthetics of it. Call me crazy but aesthetics is my
> business.....LOL. I uninstalled 6.0 and everything has been fine. Does
> anyone feel like I do? BTW, we make get snow in NYC area tomorrow. Eileen

I'm from Kansas, where the voters threw out
To respond to me privately via E-mail
click on
You are welcome to visit my Web Site at
the new URL for school is