Art Career Web Lesson

---------

From: MDecker (mdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 29 2000 - 18:57:11 PST

I finished my Art Career Web Lesson page--nothing fancy (I tweaked it a bit
to change it to a "Help Wanted" poster instead of just an advertisement as
planned (thanks Michel? Forget now who posted that idea).

If you use this page, you will find that many of the pages have links that
are no longer active....kind of frustrating. I would think "wow, I have a
gold mine here" only to be disappointed (sigh).

http://www2.wcoil.com/~mdecker/careers.htm
There is a link to this page on my Art Ed resourse page on the WCOIL site.

Page also at:
http://elms.elida.k12.oh.us/~jdecker/careers.htm
with a link from my home page.

Judy Decker