Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

help me load my kiln

From: Jayna Ledbetter (jayna_99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 29 2000 - 17:20:22 PST

I'm loading the kiln for the first time, and I don't
have enough of the pillars, I guess you'd call them,
to hold up the shelves. I only found four and I need
at least eight. The shelves are really heavy- any
ideas? I plan to call the last teacher who was at my
school- luckily she teaches at the high school down
the street. But just in case- what do you all use?

Do You Yahoo!?