Re: pennant text ???

---------

From: Bill Sechler (BillSe_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 29 2000 - 15:10:40 PST

Illustrator, first create a path and type your text, select the type and choose a typeface and color.

>>> dmortl@hotmail.com 11/29 1:07 PM >>>

Hi-

I just got a request for my commercial art class to design a pennant for my
school. My question is, how do you create text that neatly goes down into
the point of the triangle? Is there a way to do that in illustrator or
photoshop??

Thanks so much!!
Deb