new career

---------

From: Christine Sandeson (c.sandeson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 29 2000 - 14:36:52 PST

Neal, I hear you

I work as a .5 art high school art teacher and also provide art
expression programming at a local federal prison with Corrections
Service Canada. I'm 47 & would prefer a job that was more "permanent"
(part timers like me are employed on a year to year basis). I find it
stressful not knowing from one year to the next if I will be able to
pay my bills.

what other art careers can an art educator look into?

Christene in Nova Scotia

--
Rob and Christene Sandeson
Teacher & Artist