OT:Bat in the Hotel Lobby

---------

From: Kimberly Herbert (kimberly_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 29 2000 - 10:58:17 PST

Any suggestions for getting a bat out of a building w/o hurting it or
exposing staff to rabies will be greatly appreciated by us, our fellow
tenants, and the hotel staff. (There has been a rabies problem in the area
in the last few years. A couple of years a go several teachers and students
in a nearby school had to get rabies shots after a child brought a dead bat
that had rabies into the classroom. So please no lectures on the benefits of
bats, we know. We just want it out of the building.)

Thanks,

Kimberly Herbert ( kimberly@wcc.net <mailto:kimberly@wcc.net> )
CAM Administrator