Re: Need Career Ed sites

---------

From: Nancy Walkup (walkup_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 29 2000 - 08:17:18 PST

Right now I actually work with art and classroom teachers in several
schools, doing model teaching, professional development, and curriculum
development. One of my schools has an annual art careers day, in which
all the presenters work in some field related to art - architecture,
graphic design, computer graphics, landscape architect, medical
illustrator, photographer, calligrapher, art gallery owner, etc. Such a
day could be broadened to include all the arts. I don't know of any
written curriculum about art careers, other than found in art texts.
Check your local art adopted texts, if you have them.

Warm Regards from Texas,

Nancy Walkup